Cardiovascular disease is the world’s #1 cause of death and is expected to remain so as populations age and tobacco use, physical inactivity and unhealthy diets see no signs of abating. Ovid gives your users quick, easy electronic access to over 300 premium offerings in cardiology—spanning hypertension, cardiovascular disease, surgery, and more—from Lippincott®, Oxford University Press, Future Medicine, Sage, Wiley and other publishers.
- ACC CardioSource Plus® : Clinically-oriented educational resources and board prep from the American College of Cardiology featuring self-assessment programs, annual meeting presentations, and audio files of heart sounds/murmurs to support cardiologists in medical school, through residency, and on into professional practice.
- Over half the cardiology journals on Ovid are ranked by Impact Factor; six are in the top ten and 13 are in the top 20*
- Exclusive access to 11 journals from the American Heart Association (AHA)—including Circulation , ranked 1st by Impact Factor among 124 journals in the Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems subject category—which are available individually as well as a cost-effective bundle
- Nearly 200 books—almost 50% have Doody’s Star Rating®
- Over 75 cardiology journals; more than 40% are published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins and are available exclusively on Ovid for institutions
Browse key Cardiology products on Ovid below or view Ovid’s complete Cardiology catalog .