This comprehensive educational package combines thousands of self-assessment programs and audio files of heart sounds/murmurs to support cardiologists in medical school, through residency, and on into professional practice.
In addition, the ACC Learn mobile app allows users more flexibility to download or stream the ACC CardioSource Plus modules they’ve started using. Users can continue SAP courses where they’ve left off, keep reading and viewing Meetings On Demand content, or listen to the Heart Songs recordings with their mobile devices, allowing users greater access to the trusted educational resources and board prep from the American College of Cardiology.
The ACC Learn mobile app is available for both Android and Apple iOS devices.
Understand and refresh core and advanced cardiology concepts, identify areas for further knowledge, and get ready for board exams and certification.
- 6 distinct content sets: ACCSAP (Adult Clinical Cardiology), CathSAP (Interventional Cardiology), EchoSAP (Echocardiography), EPSAP (Electrophysiology), HFSAP (Heart Failure), ECG Drill & Practice (ECG Interpretation)
- Nearly 2,000 practice questions aligned to society guidelines and exam blueprints
- Each topic-based module features a study guide, quiz builder, and simulated board exams
- Hundreds of case studies and thousands of echo images (EchoSAP)
- All SAP modules accessible on ACC Learn mobile app once started on computer
Everything you need to acquire and fine-tune cardiac auscultation skills.
- Includes basic, intermediate, and expert and adult congenital sounds
- Features images of phonocardiograms, CT scans and videos of color Doppler echocardiograms
- 200 repetitions of each murmur to increase identification and recall
- Each audio file features key auditory characteristics and handheld echo findings
- Over 2,000 practice questions for evaluation and remediation
- More than 540 CME/MOC credits and nearly 500 European CME credits
- Centralized dashboard to access and manage all modules, materials, and files
- Content updated regularly
- Mobile access to most content via ACC Learn mobile app